Take a trip to the mining era and visit the mining museum “Lautenthals Glück” in the Harz. The large art bike is visible from afar on the open-air grounds of the museum in the district of Goslar.
On the museum grounds there are:
– Shaft house with Dörrellscher driving art, as if as an entrance to the mining museum
– Erzkahnhafen with ore shipping
– Rotunda with geological exhibits and mining models
– Silver hall and blacksmith’s hall with above-day pit station
– Mouthhole of the Tiefen Sachsenstollen
– Pit trains that enter the underground mine station
– Exhibits in the museum and on the outdoor area
Historic Silver Mine
Mining Museum “Lautenthals Glück”
April – October daily. 10:00 – 17:00, 1 November – 31 March on weekends, legal Holidays and Lower Saxon holidays 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
last admission 1.5 hrs before closing time